How do you feel when your kids won’t do what you want them to do, or when they are being incredibly annoying and seem to be intent on driving you nuts?
- Like you just want to give up?(!)
Ever wish you could wave a magic wand and for everything to get better – easily, simply and enjoyably?
Well, PLAY is as close to a magic wand as we’re ever going to get. Play is amazing.
⚡ But I know it’s super frustrating that we need to bring play in when we absolutely least, least, least feel like it.
⚡And I know it’s not fair that we need to be playful to get our children to do the things they know they are supposed to do.
BUT – PLAY WORKS!
- Play works in helping our children’s brains work again.
- Play works in helping our brains work again
- Play allows emotions such as fear, anger and frustration to be released
- Play is respectful, loving, fun & effective
- Play connects us to each other again
SO – if you want MORE inspiration and MORE Play ideas – sign up today to my FREE Online Course:
When you join, I’ll send you an email each day which will include:
- A Great Game Suggestion
- which you can strategically play to address a particular, everyday issue
- which is fun, simple and takes about 5 minutes
- which is easy to play that very day
- A Daily Dose of Inspiration which will
- help to explain why your child is being annoying or unhelpful
- support you in knowing that you’re sooooo not alone in your particular challenge(s)
- remind you why play is effective in bringing your child back from their worries and difficulties
- help you to remember to bring play into a frustrating situation that’s been annoying you for ages (because there are many times when we’re just NOT playful!)
- an invitation to gain support, suggestions and hear about other people’s experiences in our Really Useful Parenting Community Facebook Group
If you think this sounds great, then sign up today & start receiving your daily doses of inspiration!