Saturday 26 July, 2014, 1.45 – 3pm
FlowerChild, Shop 2, 2 Fielding St, Collaroy
- Are you unsure how to handle your child’s strong emotions such as anger or fear?
- What do you do when your child is crying or having a tantrum? Do you try to distract, ignore or want to have one yourself?!
- Do you sometimes think that it’s only your child who has major meltdowns?!
If so, then come along to this highly informative seminar where you will:
- Explore the causes for children’s irrational and challenging behaviour
- Understand how listening & offering connection helps children
- Learn why crying is beneficial & what we can do to help our children when they are upset or angry
Feedback for Helena
“Helena was fantastic, very warm, honest and open.” Sophie, Manly
“Fantastic practical advice. Helena was very understanding of all the different situations and gave a wonderful insight into how children think & behave” Camilla, Annandale
“I really liked the honest straightforward information, with great practical examples & many wonderful games to try with our kids. I would recommend this course to every parent.” Erica, Manly
Helena is a Parenting by Connection Instructor with Hand in Hand Parenting and a Certified Aware Parenting Instructor. She is the founder of Birth & Parenting, a Doula and mum to a 5 year old daughter with whom she has been practising this approach for over 4 years.