School is such an important part on our children’s lives, but we can often feel helpless when we see our children struggle with learning, friends, rules, teachers & separation anxiety.
We can also feel frustrated when they behave in difficult ways when they return to us – being moody, upset, rude & struggling with homework.
But whilst we can’t (or don’t want to) can’t clear the path so that they never experience any sadness, hurt or frustration, we CAN help them navigate the inevitable challenges that school will bring – in a loving, compassionate & effective way.
So join me for 4 weeks where we we’ll cover:
- Separation anxiety
- Friendship dynamics
- Dealing with upset feelings at home
- Rewards & awards
- Dealing with frustrations
- How to best help your child learn
Not only will we look at ways to support your child, but we’ll also look at how to best support YOU. It’s a big time for us as parents too!
WAIT LIST TODAY to find out how you can:
- gain a greater understand of what’s really going on for your child
- learn practical ways to help your child navigate the inevitable ups & downs of school life
- receive support to manage your own feelings whilst you help your child through their challenges
- be supported by a community of parents just like you
I’m Helena Mooney, a Parenting by Connection Instructor and an Aware Parenting Instructor. I’m also mum to a school age daughter, and younger son, so I KNOW how hard it can be to see our children behaving in certain ways & finding things hard at school. I’m so grateful for the strategies I’ve learned which has helped my daughter & I, as well as my clients’ children, and I can’t wait to share this information with you.
We start Monday 19 March, so WAITLIST NOW to be the first to hear more!